I. Release Notes
Current Version: 6.2
Requirements: Ossn >= 6.0, Anonymous Registration NOT installed or disabled
License: GNU General Public License v2
II. Purpose and Usage
This component displays the member's username (nick) instead of firstname/lastname throughout your community.
The admin backend is left untouched.
Starting with V 6.2 the order of the member list is reversed (= newest members first). The idea behind is getting an acceptable replacement for the 'Latest Members' widget on mobile devices.
- hide blocked members on member list
- display new members on top of member list by default
- added configurable sort order to admin backend
- Ossn 6.x support
- verified PHP 8 compatibility
Outdated Ossn 5.x releases
- adapted requirements to Ossn 5.4
- display required disabled components in admin backend
- added Chinese language file
- component compatibility check added
- Indonesion language file added
- make friendspicker display and search for usernames, too
- function names cleanup
- license update