I. Release Notes
Current Version: 6.1
(Version 1.0 to 4.0 have been released as Successfully Invited Members)
Requirements: Ossn >= 6.0
License: GNU General Public License v2
II. Purpose and Usage
The idea behind this component is increasing kind of a members_invited counter of an already existing member (the inviter) whenever the invited member has registered (as requested by Balamurali https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/discussion/view/5320).
The administrator is shown at the top of each EDIT USER page by whom the member has been invited and how many successful invitations the member has made.
There is also a ranking list sorted by the number of invitations.
- Ossn 6.x support
- verified PHP 8 compatibility
- added missing localization
Outdated Ossn 5.x relases (showing the progress of development step by step)
- will add a new page named 'Inviter Ranking' to the admin backend
- will decrement the invitation count when the account of an invited member gets deleted
- is replacing the former low-level handling of entities by a much smarter method
- besides that two new language files are introducing Ossn localization because it's a good practise to support all available Ossn core languages with your component
- error logging has been commented out now, and the number of invitations have been added to the backend.
- comes with a new method to add the invited_by attribute to the invited member's user record, and the successfully_invited_members_add_invited_by_field_to_admin_backend function has been completed to display the real name of the inviter instead of the formerly hardcoded Mary Greg.
V 2.5 'Mary Greg'
- is displaying Mary Greg as inviter on every user page on the admin backend.
- will add the necessary code inside that method to create and update the members_invited records in the ossn_entities table.
- is a first skeleton preparing the basic setup in ossn_com.php and a dummy method in the SuccessfullyInvitedMembers.php class file.